The Week Junior Competition
Win a chance to feature in The Week Junior for Stephen Lawrence Day!
For your chance to win an annual subscription and become a Stephen Lawrence Day Ambassador School, all you need to do is use the form below to send a message, picture or video about what your school is doing to mark Stephen Lawrence Day and why it’s important to you.
Two runners-up will receive a subscription to The Week Junior. The winner will receive a subscription to The Week Junior, have their school’s Stephen Lawrence Day activities featured in a future issue of the magazine and will receive a virtual thank you from Baroness Lawrence.
About The Week Junior
The Week Junior, the award-winning, fun-to-read children’s magazine for 8-14 year olds. Delivered weekly, The Week Junior magazine explains our wonderful world in a safe, unbiased, age-appropriate way.
As well as news, every issue of The Week Junior is packed with inspiring and uplifting stories, people, events and images from around the world. It covers a huge variety of topics across science, technology, animals, books, history, and geography as well as crafts, games, activities, recipes, ideas for new hobbies - and more.
It’s the perfect way to give children a safe and inspiring window to the world - showing them all the amazing and inspiring things that are happening around them everyday.
Find out more about The Week Junior at www.theweekjunior.co.uk on Facebook at facebook.com/Theweekjunior or on Twitter @Theweekjunior
Stephen Lawrence Day x The Week Junior Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by the Stephen Lawrence Day Foundation.
- Entries will be accepted between 9am on Friday 19th February 2022 and 5pm on Friday 8th April 2022. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The Stephen Lawrence Day Foundation accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants must complete and submit the form found at www.stephenlawrenceday.org/
competition, or alternatively entrants may email their submission and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
- Entry is only open to UK residents, entries must be made by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- No family, friends or employees of The Stephen Lawrence Day Foundation or The Week Junior may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The Stephen Lawrence Day Foundation will choose at random 2 runners up and 1 winning entry. The Stephen Lawrence Day Foundation’s decision is final.
- The 2 runners up will each receive a year’s subscription to The Week Junior. The winner will receive a year’s subscription to The Week Junior, a feature about their school’s Stephen Lawrence Day activities in a future issue of the magazine and a video call from Baroness Lawrence.
- The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Winners’ prizes will arrive within 28 days of notification of win.
- If any of the prizes are unavailable, the Stephen Lawrence Day Foundation, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Stephen Lawrence Day Foundation will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If unable to contact the winner after 14 days from the closing date, the prize will be given to the runner up.
- Once the winner has been contacted, the winner and their school will be announced publicly through our social media networks, on our website www.
stephenlawrenceday.org and in publicity relating to the competition.